Shipping & Returns
Most of our orders ship by UPS, FEDEX, or USPS. Some over-sized/overweight items are shipped by truck freight. If you want to receive merchandise faster, optional express shipping methods are available at an additional cost.
Free Shipping is available to addresses in the contiguous 48 U.S. states. AK, HI, PR, US Territories, Canada, and all other international destinations are excluded from the free shipping offer. Free shipping applies to items marked as "Qualifying Item" on the product page and will be shipped via Ground Service. "Non-Qualifying Items" are shipped at the users expense at the service level of their choice. Free shipping only applies to orders placed on the website and do not include phone orders. Phone orders will incur shipping charges for the level of shipping of your choice for the items ordered.
Online Shipment Pricing
Some shipping quotes given online are not necessarily accurate and may need to be recalculated manually. This most commonly occurs with exceptionally large multiple items that may ship from different locations. In the event of any additional shipping charges or alterations to your shipping total, we will contact you and your order will be held pending your approval of any changes.
Large or heavy items that cannot be shipped by UPS will be shipped by truck freight. We do not ship by bus. Truck freight typically ships within 48 hours and you can pay shipping charges in one of two ways:
- Freight collect - You pay the truck driver for the freight charges when the parts are delivered.
- Freight prepaid - charges are paid in advance by credit card.
- No C.O.D. on truck freight
Please Note: IMPORTANT: If there are any questions concerning quantity or condition of parts at time of delivery, it must be noted on the carrier delivery receipt. Parcel delivery services require that packages be retained for carrier inspection.
Continental United States UPS scheduled delivery days from DMPE Inc.
Use the scheduled delivery days map above to determine the estimated delivery time of a package. The map represents the routing and the number of days to allow for an order, based upon your geographic location. If you need help determining when a shipment will arrive, please call and we'll be glad to provide tracking numbers and other vital information.
For an additional charge, we can send orders via 1-, 2- or 3-day service, and by truck freight.
Small package ground orders received by 8 am EST are usually shipped the same day.
DMPE Inc. makes no written, oral, expressed, or implied statement of warranty or guarantee on any product sold, other than for defects in materials or workmanship. DMPE Inc. will not assume liability for personal or property damage resulting from the use or misuse of any product we sell, whether on the street or on the race track. Purchase and/or use of these products implies recognition and acceptance of this entire warranty and disclaimer by customer. Due to the nature of their use, racing parts are not covered by warranty once they have been installed.
PLEASE CALL YOUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE FIRST @ 1-269-428-5070
To insure that the item(s) get quickly processed and credited, please follow these simple steps. We will be happy to make sure your returns are properly credited.
- Please call or email your sales representative to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number for the items you wish to return. All merchandise to be returned must be accompanied by an RMA number and be in its original packaging. The product must be unused, unaltered and unchanged from its original state. Any merchandise returned that does not meet this criteria will be subject to an additional handling fee or refusal at our discretion.
- Pack the item carefully to avoid any damage during shipping. Always use a sturdy shipping carton to ship the parts back. Print your RMA number on the outside of the shipping carton. Please do not write on, use tape, or affix shipping labels to the product package itself, because we must return it to stock and we can not resell a box that has been defaced.
- We will need the invoice number or, better yet, a copy of the original invoice showing when the part was purchased. Please include this information with the merchandise you're returning. Returns will be assessed a $5.00 processing fee per RMA number. We're sorry, but we cannot accept returns on special order and/or non-stocking items.
Our return address is:
DMPE Inc. (RETURNS DEPT.)
5790 St. Joseph Ave.
Stevensville, MI 49127